Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The NEW New Domino City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 am

"All right, all right, no need to yell!" Yuki said, running back to the Runner. She immediately got on and the sirens grwe louder. "Shit, step on it!"

Zeiya grinned. "Sorry~~~~ It's been a long time since I did this stuff, you know? I'm just a little rusty!" she said innocently. "You two better be careful!" with that said, she made a dash through the many Duel Runners to conceal herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 am

"Alright, let's rock this thing!" Shane pulled back on the throttle, pulling his front wheel into the air. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" With a shreik the runner launched off, Seth following right behind without saying a word, more worried about getting away.

Harley scanned the runners, trying to figure out what looked the best. "I don't wanna be picky, we kinda just came here for efficiency." He scratched his arm, looking at Shuho with an almost guilty expression "So should we just....grab any one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 am

As soon as Yuki was on the Duel Runner, Shuho revved the Runner and raced off behind the others. He looked back to see if the Security officers were behind them or not. Faint Duel Runners could be seen in the distance. "Crap," Darren said simply.

Shuho shook his head lightly and said, "Its a little more complicated than that, Harley. You gotta find a Runner that calls out to you. One you feel can be your very own, and one that you can turn on as well..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:24 am

"Tch! What luck!" Yuki hissed as she manages to grab a piece of debris as they sped by. Turning her head around, she saw the officers coming closer and closer. She then turns her head back around and tosses the piece of debris behind her, managing to nail two officers. "......Well shit. Either I'm rusty or that Harley kid's managed to wear me down."

"Stop! Who goes there?!" Someone said as a rather small figure approached Shuho and Harley with a flash light at hand. Once he got close enough, the officer stopped. "S-Shuho? Is that you?!" He stuttered, raising his helmet to reveal Kazu.

Zeiya walked along the duel runners, glancing around. "Wah...These are really good runners..." she muttered. Soon, she spots a familiar shape and runs up to it. She stops in front of the Runenr and widens her eyes. "Ahhh! They took it apart!" she cried out loud, then closing her mouth and hiding behind another Runner. When she saw that no one was coming, she let out a sigh before staring at the shambles that was her Runner. "Durbin, you jerk.....My Runner...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 am

Shane laughed, raising his fist into the air as he turned a corner. "YES! THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!!" Seth only shook his head, trying to figure out what kind of weird existence this sad individual had.

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap..." Harley continued to mutter this over and over as he heard the gaurd, eyes opened wide. As he heard him confirm a relationship of some sort with Shuho, he eased just a bit, but stood ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 am

Darren looked closely at the two man who were hit by the debris. He saw a strange collar on their necks that seemed to be green and to resemble a snake. "Takuro..." he said lightly. "I think that's the answer. They've got power limiters on. No wonder they were after Shane, they wanted to see it those things worked!"

Shuho blinked lightly in shock and said, "Kazu? Is that you? Why are still working for the Security creeps now that things have changed?"

A man with a scar on his cheek looked down at Zeiya with his hands to his hips. "Zeiya... just what are you doing?" he said, showing that he did know her. He had a somewhat annoyed look as he saw her. It was, of course, Officer Trudge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 am

Yuki let out a string of curses. "Must be little miss pretty pink princess's doing!" she hissed, balling her hand into a fist. "Well too bad for them, it doesn't limit our strength!" She grabs a few coins from her pocket and manages to turn her body around so that she was back to back with Darren. "If you fuck up, I'll kill you, Mujo!" she hissed as she flicks the coins one by one, nailing officers as more appeared.

"So it is you!" Kazu said with a smile. It died away as he looked at the ground, turning his flashlight off. "MY dad died a few days after the start of the Fortune Cup...I'm the only one who's able to bring any money back...this is the only job I have." he clutche the flashlight and grinds his teeth. "Don't get me wrong...I know it's a bad thing, but I have no choice!"

"AHHHHH! CREEPY CREEPER!" Zeiya suddenly shouted as Trudge suddenly appeared in front of her. She let out a sigh and tried to stop her startled self as she looks at the older man. "W-We need duel runners...two fo them. We were gonna compete for the WRGP, but...." she points at the rubble. "Why did they take apart my duel runner?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 am

"OK, not lettin' her have all the fun!" Shane slowed down, letting the others pass him, then turned a full 180, driving backwards. "Come on boys!" He brought his hand up, middle finger extended "Let's see how her shit technology works!"

"Uhhhhh....Shuho?" Harley poked his friend in the arm, trying to figure out the situation. "Ummmm, I have a question." He aimed to the guard "Why aren't we, like, I don't know, knocking this guard out?"

Last edited by xHarleyx on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 am

Darren let out a sigh as he had a feeling Yuki and Shane both would be drawn to something like this. He turned the Runner slightly in a hard motion, not enough to make Yuki fall, but enough to cause her to stumble. He gave a small chuckle under his breath and said, "Oops, soeey about that. Almost hit a rock."

Trudge crossed his arms lightly and said, "The Durbin Organization took it apart to study the design. Despite how it was made, its specs were on the level of the top of the line models, so they worked to figure out how you did it with junk. That aside, I'm afraid I can't just let you leave..." he pointed to his neck, revealing a small green collar. "This thing monitors my every move and sends it straight back to the Intel department. If I just let you go, they'll know about it and I get... well, let's just say Security members don't get fired anymore."

Shuho placed his hand on Harley's shoulder and lightly said, "Just simmer down a little. I know this guy. He wouldn't do anything to hurt us in a situation like this. As a matter of fact, Kazu, you could help us with a little Duel Runner shopping. I know you need this job, but who's gonna know, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 am

Yuki was prepared to flick another coin until Darren's sudden turn. She was thrown off balance and struggled to hold onto the Runner, glaring at Darren as she turned her heada round. "Liar!" she spat.

Zeiya was still sulking over her runner being taking apart. Her back was facing Trudge as she drew circles on the ground. "My runner....."

Kazu looked down, his hair shadowing his already to see eyes. "Sorry...I wanna help, I really do..." he whispered before turning the flashlight back on and pointing it at himself, revealing the green collar. "That Takuro bastard put this on all the Security officers...It monitors our every move. I'm sorry, Shuho, I really am...Luckily, the only people on guard inside this warehouse is me and Trudge, so it's not that bad...right?" He blinks the face palms. "Don't tell me...that Hisaki kid came with you...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 am

"Well.....at least you're not a bad dude." Harley grinned, glad that this new guy wasn't going to try and screw things up for them. He took a few steps out, trying to find the runner that called to him. None of them dide, in fact, they did the opposite. They called the names of their owners, and it wasn't right for Harley to take them. "They must have some new ones in here, somewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 am

Darren looked out, seeing the garage not too far behind. "Looks like we're close... we gotta lose these guys now before they notice where it is we're goin'," Darren said as he looked back to see only one remained.

Trudge sweat dropped from the back of his head and lightly said, "You... you aren't listening to me at all, are you?" He cleared his throat lightly to get her attention and crossed his arms. "I'll... just turn this way and count to ten. If you don't grab the parts and run by then, I'm gonna have to go get you. I'm already taking a risk by doing this much, but I owe your friends for helpning me when my back was busted."

Shuho nodded lightly, then said, "We wouldn't have gotten in otherwise. I think something in here must block magic or something... We woulda had an easier way in, but it got cut off. Zeiya... couldn't be in that much trouble.... right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 am

Yuki nearly fell over again. "Oi oi...." she mutterd, realizing he wasn't listening.

Zeiya perked up after hearing Trudge clear his throat and her hopes came back. She wanted to thank him, but since he was being monitored with taht weird green collar, she didn't wanna risk it. She quickly got the parts grabbed as many as she could carry before turning to Trudge's back and bowing really quick to show her thanks before running off to find the other two guys.

"I hope so...I'm more worried about Officer Trudge, though." Kazu said. "If he manages to find Zeiya, he'll be in a lot of trouble if he lets her go. Hell, I might be asking myself a death sentence by talking to you guys and not taking action." He looks up at Shuho and Harley. "I'm gonna go find Trudge. It shouldn't take long so you two have to hurry and find a Runner! Fast! If we see you guys here, we'll have no choice but to come after you." With that said, Kazu turned around and started to run to find Trudge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 am

"GOT HIM!" Shane increased his speed, driving directly at the officer at full force. The security had no idea what had hit him as a heavy clothesline was layed into him by Shane, flipping him off of the runner and tumbling over the ground. Shane turned, driving back and catching up with the group. He looked over to see Seth raising his eyebrow to him. "What?"

Harley had been inspecting his entire time, stopping just short as his eyes grew even wider. It was as if a chorus of angels sang out at that very moment, his body unmoving as he looked at it. The sleek model screamed new age, even in Duel Runners. A Red, white, and blue paint job not only reminded him of home, but grabbed the eye just by the craftsmanship. He pointed at it and remarked like a small child at a toy "I want that one!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 am

Darren smiled lightly and said, "That's one way to handle it... Alright, let's go to the garage. We gotta find a way to get the kids back from wherever they are."

Shuho sighed lightly and said, "Hop in and let's go. We don't have a lotta time and we still don't know how we're getting back!" He thought for a moment on the subject and lightly said, "I wonder if there's a boat anywhere around here... Something to look into after we leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 am

"Shuhoooooo! Harleyyyyyy!!!" Zeiya called out as she ran up to them with her parts at hand. "Come on, we gotta get out of here! I don't wanna get Trudge in more trouble than he is already!" She paused before sweat droppping. "also....do either of you have a bag I can put all this in...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 am

"We do what we gotta do, man!" Shane called out. Seth had more interest in returning the kids back. He worried for them, Harley and Zeiya in particular. Both had studied under him, growing his concern.

Harley looked behind him, pulling off the one-strap backpack he wore. "I have this thing....I mean, if you wanna use it?" He held it out to her, smile on his face "We should hurry though, I kinda need to learn how to use this in like......ten seconds." He gulped down, scratching his head with his smile growing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

Darren rode to the garage, stopping just outside as he hopped off the Duel Runner. He turned back to make sure Yuki hadn't fallen within the time. "I'll open it up so you can see what we've got," he said lightly.

Shuho placed his hand on Harley's shoulders one more time and said, "We don't really have ten seconds right now. You get a crash course when we're not dodging the cops. Zeiya's better at this. She's good with analyzing machines, so she'll figure this thing out while moving it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 am

A hand lashed out as Yuki grabs Darren's shirt and draws him closer until their faces were inches away from each other. "You....fucking...idiot....I'm never riding a runner with you again!" she hissed before pushing him off and stomping away, muttering something.

Zeiya quickly put the parts in Harley's backpack and let out a 'yip!' as she heard noises. "No time! We gotta get out of here!" she shouted. She ran up to the runner Harley pointed out and quickly detached it from the mechanism that was holding it in place. "Harley, you better grab on quick!" she shouted as she started it up and took off, driving past Harley so that he could hop on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am

Seth and Shane both watched on as Yuki stormed off, starring blankly at the brief words. Shane leaned in, right hand covering his mouth "Women." Seth gave a quick laugh, shaking his head and slapping him on the shoulder "Good to have you back, man." Shane responded with a laugh, hands in his pockets "Well, might as well set up shop. No doubt the runners will be pieces of shit, so I should prepare."

"But, but, but!" Harley couldn't stand someone else getting the first ride on his Runner, but between that and going down he had his obvious choice. He jumped up, landing perfectly behind Zeiya. He had no choice but to hold on as to avoid falling off, not liking it. His cheeks rosed up, becoming red. ~Oh....oh crap.~ He shuttered once. His one true weakness, his awkwardness around girls, had just slapped him in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 am

Darren sighed lightly at Yuki's words as he walked to the garage, opening the door. It had a lot of space and a large computer screen that could show the specs of Duel Runners. "Can you believe I found it like this?" Darren said lightly as he looked at it. "To start off Shane," Darren said as he turned to Shuho's Duel Runner. "We think Sector Security has bugs or something in the Duel Runners. Can you check the one I was riding. If belongs to Shuho."

Shuho jumped on as well, landing on the back end which had little room. He looked over at Harley and gave a small glare at the way he was holding onto Zeiya. He didn't speak, as getting out was more important than a misunderstanding at the moment. "Let's go before we're caught!" he called out to them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 am

"Hang on tight!" Zeiya shouted, completely oblivious to the way Harley was holding onto her. They got closer to the closed door and it hits her. "Crap! The door, the door!" At that instant, her arm started to glow a light blue as an after image of Blue eyes appeared on the door before destroying it, allowing the trio to escape. Zeiya quickly turned right and pressed on the gas as she heard sirens. "Great...now how do we get back?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm

"Bugs, eh?" Shane walked into the garage, whistling a bit as he saw everything it came with "Not bad at all. Yeah I can work with this." He made his way to the duel runner, picking up a wrech and a screw driver he found along the way. "Hmmmmm.....yep.....yeah good thoughts." He reached both hands down into the runner, unscrewing until an audible click as heard. He pulled from it a small device, holding it up to the light. "They say this Seiki chick is some kinda great mechanic, I don't see it. This is real basic stuff." He went to crush it, then stopped, walking over to the computer and plugging a wire into it. "I actually got one better. Kind of like an......anti-bug." He turned around to the two others in his chair "Pretty much whenever they try to look into the runners, see some stats and all that good shit......I'll give 'em a nice little surprise."

Harley said nothing, still locked into his blushing still. He caught no glare from Shuho, hell he barely realized he was sitting behind him. All he could do was stay there in his weird hug-like manuever, eyes off into the distance. ~Uhhh,oh no, uhhhh, ummm.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Darren grinned lightly with his arms crossed and lightly said, "Weird... Never thought Seiki got her hands on that one, but I guess that just means the Durbin group had somethin' in all of em. At least they're not all that hard for Shane to figure out."

Shuho looked around to try to find a port. He pointed out and said, "Let's go over there! If we can find a boat, we can get out of here, but we should probably find a pit stop first. Harley looks a little flustered from the escape."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 pm

"Eh? He does?" Zeiya said, wanting to look back and see if Harley was all right, but couldn't. "Well, let's go!" She turns in the direction where shuho pointed and slowed down behind a few boxes. "Oh...I hope there is a boat here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next