Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The NEW New Domino City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 pm

"Done." Shane stood up, walking back to the runner as if nobody else was there, popping it back onto the inside. "I'll need more parts to fix this thing up how it should be but for right now we're all set."

"N-NO!" Harley called out before they came to a complete stop, not leaving his position but forcing through his awkward shackles. "I-I-I'm fine, let's go, really. Don't stop for me." He avoided eye contact at all costs, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Shuho jumped off the Duel Runner, looking out at the port. "Looks like Security didn't follow us. I'll look for a boat. Harley, you can get some riding practice in if you want, but I don't think I'll take long." He started to walk, still a little annoyed at the way he had looked at Zeiya, but even he couldn't think of why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

"Good luck, Shuho!" Zeiya called out, waving her arm before getting off the runner and facing Harley with a smile. "So...ready for a Duel Runner crash course? Hey, you ok? You don't look so good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Harley felt like he couldn't move, holding his weakened hug on Zeiya even after the runner had stopped. It took him a good three seconds to realize the issue, snapping into reality and letting go, falling off onto the ground as she got off. He sighed, pulling his legs back and pusshing himself up with his upper body strength, landing on his feet. He dusted himself off, embarassed of what he had done, hoping Zeiya didn't see it. He knew she did. He heard her, turning but never really making eye contact "Uhh, y-y-yeah, I'm....I'm fine." He tried to force a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Shuho looked around the docks to try to find any kind of cargo boat. It had to be something big enough to fit a Duel Runner and the three of them. Something fast wouldn't hurt either, considering they needed to be back today. He scratched his head lightly as he looked out in the distance, finally seeing a boat. He ran forward to see if he could get information on when it was going to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Zeiya blinked and tilted her head. "Well...ok, if you say so..." she said before smiling. "All right, let's get started! Just think of riding a bicycle, only instead of pedals, you have a gas pedal and a brake pedal! Why don't you try?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Harley nodded reluctantly, looking over to his runner. What a beauty she was, the blue color really did shine in the moonlight. He was so happy he found her at the right time..........The runner was nice too. Wait, what? He shook it off, walking over to the Runner he scolded himself internally. ~Keep it together Har! Survive dude!~ He hopped onto the Runner, looking around at the controls. They seemed a lot simpler than he thought but still, he wouldn't take any chances. He slipped his deck into the slot, hopping back at the activation of his ride. "Whoa....alright, let's juuuuuust....." he pulled back on the throttle, launching himself forward with a jerk. "AHHHHH!!!!" he wobbled a bit, catching his balance. This was weird, but after the first turn he seemed to get it. It was like he knew it his entire life. A big smile came to his face as he turned and came back. "Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Shuho ran to the area, going by the sound of the Duel Runner as he walked up to Zeiya. He pointed back to where he just was and said, "I found a cargo boat big enough for a Duel Runner. Its got no one on it right now, but I heard they'll be setting off in about 15 minutes. We better hurry over there before we have to explain this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Zeiya turned to Shuho and nodded before cupping her hands around her mouth. "Harley!!! Come on, we gotta go!" she shouted, then realizing where he was headed. "W-What out for that box, Harley!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 pm

"What?" Harley turned back to Zeiya, trying to figure out what she said before looking back, seeing the box. "Oh crap!" He came close to the box, turning at the last second and missing by a fraction of space. He came to a stop, hand to his chest. "Whew!" he ran his hand across his forehead, his skullcap rubbing the back of his hand. He turned, riding back to them. "So....can I drive this time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Shuho shook his head lightly and said, "On a boat? Wouldn't work. Besides, we're trying to sneak in, and the sound of a Duel Runner would make that pretty hard. We're gonna have to push it there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Zeiya let out a sigh before puffing her cheeks. "Don't scare me like that, Harley!" She shouted before being the first to run to the boat. She stops and turns around. "By the way, you're better at driving than Shuho!" she shouted before headingo ff to the boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"Heh....thanks...." Harley gave a little wave, looking over to Shuho btohlosing his grin at his expression. "To be honest I think I got lucky." He gave a friendly clap on Shuho's shoulder "That's it." He shrugged, getting behind the wheel of his runner and pushing it with surprising speed toward to boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Shuho gave a glare as he turned red lightly and yelled out, "Hey, what does that mean! Beginner's luck only goes so far, ya know!" He sighed lighlty and shook his head before running to catch up with the others. He was going to help with pushing the Runner, but Harley seemed to be strong enough to handle it. ~Stupid Zeiya saying something like that...~ he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Zeiya waved her arms to direct Harley to put the Runner in the empty cargo box. "We gotta hide ourselves...we don't know if the people using this boat are under surrveillance like Trudge!" she said. "The Runner will be fine, but where are we suppose to go? There isn't any room for all of us to fit in the box." She blinked as Shuho caught up. "Shuho, your face looks a little red, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Harley pushed the runner into the box. Zeiya was right, there wasn't enough room for all three of them. He looked at it, not wanting to leave his new runner. Then he though about what was more important to him, his runner or his friends. "I don't wanna leave this thing......but I don't want you guys to get caught." He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Shuho shook his head at Zeiya's question and yelled out, "I'm fine! Don't worry about it!" he turned to hide his flustered face and said, "Y-you two go on ahead... I can get back with the Chaos Gem anyway, so if one of us has to stay behind, its better off being me, right?" He looked down lightly, the idea of Harley being alone with Zeiya angered him for some reason, but this was the best way. He was a man of his friends before anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Zeiya let out a small yelp at Shuho's yelling. "All right, all right...You don't have to yell..." she said, looking down as if she did something wrong. Shaking her head, she put her determined face on. "But what if the same technology that blocked us from getting in the warehouse with that gem is on this boat? You'll be a sitting duck! Let me go, I can hide better than you guys!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"No!" Harley let out a yelp at Zeiya's suggestion to stay behind, but he had no idea why. It just happened. He stopped, thinking about it, only to turn back to the Runner. "Why don't we just.....I don't know....." he tried to find the right situation for everyone. He didn't want to leave his friend shuho behind, and he didn't want to leave his friend Zeiya behind. That left him, but that would be stupid. Nobody gets left behind. "Is there anywhere else to hide?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Shuho looked around for a moment, seeing a small box behind a dumpster. It was big enough to fit one, maybe two people at best. Zeiya's mention of the gem not working was a pretty good one, so it was best if they all took the boat. He pointed to the box and said, "What about that? I think a couple of us can use it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"Ah! That's perfect!" Zeiya said, jumping up and down before turning to the box with the runner. "It looks like Harley doesn't wanna leave his Runner...so he can stay with it. Problem is...is it all right to leave him alone? Or should one of us stay with him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Shuho scratched the back of his head again for a moment, then lightly said, "Well, if you think you can tell him anymore about the Duel Runner before we get to New Domino, then you should go. Other than that, it wouldn't be bad to give him alone time with his new machine. Choice is yours Zeiya." He blushed lightly at saying such a thing, not sure what choice she would make, and not really sure why it mattered so much to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

"Eh?! I have to choose?!" Zeiya said, completely ignorant of Shuho's blush. "umm...well...I don't think there's anything important for me to say to right right now...and I don't think those people will look in a cargo that big as long as he doesn't make any noise." She froze as she heard footsteps and voices. Quickly, she grabbed Shuho and dragged him to the box just as a few men wearing the familiar green collar passed by. "W-Wah...Well, we can't relaly change it now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Shuho's blush became slightly redder, but he brushed it off as he started to regain his composure, mentally reminding himself that this wasn't the first time they were in this kind of situation. He looked out at the collars, wondering why cargo men had them as well. "Takruo's got everyone hooked up to those things... I didn't think it'd be as bad as this. The whole Satellite's on watch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

"Yeah...I know..." Zeiya muttered, her gaze looking down as she frowned. "The same would have happened to us if we were still in Satellite..." She looked at the cargo box where Harley and his runner were hiding before turning her gaze back at Shuho. "So I guess we'll just have to sit here an wait for the boat to get to the harbor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW New Domino City   

Back to top Go down

The NEW New Domino City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next