Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Start of a Grand Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

"Yeah, and you wouldn't understand the hell of a poor person without being one," Dekka said in response. "Look, like I said, everyone has a past. If you really don't want to be a noble, then just make yourself known as something else and they won't even look for you." His eyes then shifted to Chase. "As for you..." he said as he turned his head and body completely. "I already said it doesn't matter, but I'd rather be prepared if you ever wanted to attack me. So just what did you do to be branded a murderer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 am

Zeiro grunted. "Easier said than done..." he grunted. "And for your information, I DO know what poor people went through...but since you don't care, I wont bother going any further." He could feel his stomach rumbling making a barely audible growl as he lied down on the boat. "I'm gonna go to sleep as well..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 am

"What do you think? I killed people." There was somberness in his voice but all in all, Chase showed no regret. He didn't even muster up a glance to the other member of this makeshift crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 am

Dekka sat down, closing his eyes as he had all but given up trying to understand his so called crew mates. He looked out at the ocean, beginning to wonder what he was even doing here at the moment. ~Is this really for the best?~ he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 am

A few hours have past by ever since they were rushed off the Marine-based Island. Zeiro didn't feel like sleeping ever since he declared it to the other two and he simply stared at the water over the front of the boat. Unlike the two men behind him, he was the only one who did not eat. The reason being was that he only bought enough food for two people, more or less. He initially was going to let the two men use his boat and get off the island, seeing as how they were so relunctlant on docking there as well as the fact he didn't want to get them in any trouble he himself would have caused. Even if that wasn't the case, there just wasn't enough time to stock up anymore. He glances up, seeing nothing but the blue sea and skies. "Should have bought a fishing pole..." he muttered, staring back down into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm

At the second that Zeiro looked down at the water, another face popped up in it.

“Crap, I lost 'im...” Muttered Ari as she thought aloud. “Crap crap crap crap crap. Now how am I supposed to go home?”

There was no way that she could go back home without what she had lost. It was literally impossible. But she had nowhere else that she could go, and she had lost that Sea King...that darn Sea King...so quite frankly, she was at a loss for what to do.

She gave a heavy sigh, and happened to look up.

Ari blinked upon seeing the strange face. “Ooo...hi there!” she said brightly as she waved to the complete and utter stranger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 am

Dekka turned, seeing the girl in the ocean and couldn't help but blink lightly. He stood up and stared to walk to the area, looking down at her. "Are you alright? Why are you swimming in th emiddle of the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am

"Wah!" Zeiro cried, falling back as her face suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He lied there, blinking a fwe times before he got up and looked over the boat. It wasn't everyday you see a random girl with crazy colored hair pop up in the middle of teh ocean.

"What are you doing in the water, miss?" he said. "If you're so lost, would you liek to ride our boat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am

Ari couldn't help but laugh as the man fell back. "I'm fine, thanks. Was chasin' a Sea King. If you don't mind I'll take your offer to come up for a bit. Just gimme a sec."

With that, she dove under the water for a few seconds, diving deep down, before, shooting back up through the ocean. She flipped in the air once before landing on the deck of the boat, wincing as she did. Might have landed wrong there...

She shrugged that off and turned to the two strangers. "Hi, I'm Ari." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 pm

A grutn escaped the lips of the now awakened Chase. Who the hell was jumping around the the damn boat? He didn't bother to open his eyes, letting his gum smack in his mouth once, twice, then three times. It lost it's flavor, lovely. It had been a few hours, though. He reared back his head, spitting out the gum with surprising accuracy and strength, letting it disappear into the ocean. He reached into his pocket, unfolding another piece and sliding it into his mouth.

With that, he allowed himself to activate, bringing his legs up and pushing off with his shoulders, landing on his feet with a thud. He opened his eyes, piercing blue scanning between the three others on board.

Whoa, the hair on this kid.

Chase only raised an eyebrow to her, saying nothing more as he walked past the group and leaned on the railing of the ship, looking out to the horizon. The meeting with the Marines still weighing heavy on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Dekka grinned lightly as he saw her land. He had no ability to swim so it only helped to have a person like her around, even if it was a temporary thing. "Just so you know what you're getting into, Zerio there not pirate who wants to be Pirate King. We seem to be here for the ride."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Zeiro grunted at Dekka's words, shooting a rather angry glare at him before turning to the girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ari...My name is Zeiro." He siad, stressing his name lightly, seeing that Dekka messed it up (most likelky on purpose). "Now then...you said you were chasing a Sea King...Why, exactly, were you chasing one to begin with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 am

These people were going to die if they didn't start to get along better.

She gave a nod to the blue haired one, but otherwise acknowledged him about as much as he had her, which was next to none.

"Well it wasn't my fault." Ari clarified as she turned back to Zeiro and Dekka. "It chased me first. Probably hungry. But yeah, I managed to avoid it and it eventually got tired or something and gave up." Now the girl scowled. "But as I was leaving I noticed it took something of mine. So," A shrug. "I chased after it. But I was too tired to catch up and lost it and here I am."

With no way to go home, but that was her own problem.

"So you guys are pirates?" She asked. "Got a name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 am

Chase perked an ear to the question. Did they have a name? He was dying to know. He thought it would be a better idea to remain nameless, because once you name something, you grow attached to it......

.....and it becomes harder to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am

Dekka pointed to Zeiro to her question and simply said, "Ask him that question... Its more his choice than anyone else's. At any rate, if you lost something then I guess you can stay with us until you find it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:09 am

"Like. I. Said...I'm not a pirate..." Zeiro merely scoffed at Dekka. Yeah, it's official...he hates him. No surprise. Shaking his head, he turned to Ari. "At an yrate, you're more than welcomed to stay here...although I doubt we'll be of much use since a few of us can't swim. We're also headed to a nearby island...do you know of any?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 am

Ari nodded to the two. "Thank you, I'll take you up on your offer to stay."

With that, Ari took the glove off her right before biting down hard on her thumb, showing also that her teeth were very sharp in the process. It drew blood, and she showed it to the group before making a cross with it over her heart. "By my blood and the blood of those before me, I am yours. My blade is yours to wield, my body is yours to command, until my debt repaid. Honor me and I will honor you, scorn me and beware the double-edged sword. My life is in your hands, for as long as you may hold it."

The girl smiled at the memories those words held. She really missed her family, hopefully she would be able to see them soon. But not until she found what she was looking for and paid these people back for their kindness.

She put her glove back on as she answered. "As for the question...I don't really know much of anything concerning islands...or land in general for that matter." She said with another shrug. "I've been on the sea my whole life. Never set foot on land before. And I never had the chance nor wanted to. So there wasn't much point to me learning about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:05 am

"So you're just another mouth to feed?" said the voice of the distant Chase. He gazed out to the blue that equaled in color to his eyes, not taking the time of day to look at the girl. Blood oaths? Great, she was a psycho too. "Don't really need someone who has no use...." he offered up a glance to her "so what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimly

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 am

"Fish. Cook. Kill. Various other things, but those are what I'm best at." Ari said to the blue-haired man. Strange color. "And if you're that worried about feeding me, then don't. I'll feed myself."

If they wanted her to leave, she would leave. When they told her to leave, she would leave. But until then she planned to stay, because she would never go back on her word and she would never forget a great kindness and she would never not repay a debt.

Now hopefully they wouldn't all come to hate her as they seemed to hate each other. That would really kill them fast...

(Pardon me if this comes out weird, doing this on my 3DS.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShanex

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Perfect" Chase fully turned to face the new comer. He hadn't melted out of her being lost or whatever it was normal people with emotions would be feeling at the time, he just finally saw her use. "You cook, you fight, you stay. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Grand Journey   

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Grand Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6