Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:35 pm

"Guard," Maria declared as Grim Reaper and an Abyss Freezer came to the guardian circle to defend the warrior. "Again... I won't be losing. Stand and draw..." Maria drew her card, almost immediately grinning at the result. "Its time you understood how to truly use this card. I ride, Phantom Blaster Dragon!" (11k)

"Also, I think I'll revive my field... Call, Badhabh Caar! Skill activate. I can check the top card of my deck. If that card happens to be a Shadow Paladin, I can call it immediately." She flipped over the card, revealing a Black Sage Charron. "I guess this deck responds fairly well," Maria said with a grin as the blue haired woman appeared behind Blaster Dragon. "Next... Macha, call... Through her counterblast, I can search my deck for a grade 1 Shadow Paladin and call it to the field." She grinned as a card went into her hand and then to the field. "Charron!" (both 8k)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"Oho...Looks like your friend is in a bit of a bind." Zeiro smirks. "Wehn Maria says she'll win, she never breaks that promise."

"Even if you revived your field, you still don't have enough for Phantom blaster's Coutnerblast. Can you relaly win this turn?" Sera asks Maria as she looks at their fields.

Last edited by Zora on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Zach looked on with a hint of worry in his eyes as Maria gave a somewhat dark grin. "Who says I need that now?" She declared as the dragon pointed outward to Blaster Dark. "Badhabh Caar, attack Blaster Dark! Let's get rid of that pesky intercept unit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"Void intercept." Sera moves Masquerade of the Void to the Guardian Circle to block Caar's attack. She puts him in the drop Zone as she looks at Maria. "Either way, I wont guard your vanguard's attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Zach blinked at the declaration. It didn't seem the same as the timid girl who fought Nova not long ago. Maria glared slightly and said, "Very well, I'll boost with Charron to attack you Blaster Dragon!" She picked up the top card of her deck with a grin as she declared, "Death Feather Eagle... a Critical trigger. I'll give the power to Macha, and of course the critical to Phantom Blaster Dragon!" She picked up the second card, grinning again. "And look at this, Darkside Trumpeter... Stand Trigger. I'll give all the effects to this one to Badhabh Caar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

"Damage Check." Sera flips the top two on her deck, one of them revealed to be a Critical Trigger. "I give power to my vanguard."

Zeiro crosses his arms. "Well, that's that, I suppose. Unless she decides to awaken, There's no point in getting my hopes up." He states.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Maria grinned s she looked at the field. Both her Badhabh Caar and her Macha and support unit were standing. Zach turned to Zeiro and said, "Its not over yet. She still has a large hand advantage." Maria simply placed her hand on Badhabh Caar and called out, "Now, attack Blaster Dark once again, Badhabh Caar!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Darkside Trumpeter Guard!" She puts down the Stand Trigger to prevent Caar from hitting Blaster Dark before placing the trigger in the drop zone. "I bet you'll attack him again with Macha, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 pm

"Clever girl," Maria said as she pointed at her Blaster Dark on the arena-like field of holograms. "Charon, boost Macha's attack and assassinate that Blaster Dark!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"No guard..." Blaster Dark was annilated by Macha as Sera stand her units. At first, she hesitates drawing. She knows that during this entire card fight, she wasn't being completely herself...at least, she thinks that. Unknowingly to herself, a mixture of colors appeared in her blue eyes. Zeiro, however, noticed this, narrowing his own as he glances at Maria while Sera Draws.

"Ride, Phantom Blaster Overlord!" She rides ontop of her grade 3, unleashing an even larger armored dragon. "With Blaster Dragon in the soul, his power is 13k. Next, I activate Witch's skill" Sher ests the rear guard and discards another Witch to draw another card. Sera then retires witch as she calls out Black Sage Charron as well as another Blaster Dark and Dark Knight, Rugoth.

"With a boost from Charron, Overlord attacks your dragon. I also activate his Persona Blast." She counterblast three cards in her damage zone and dsicards Overlord in her hand, totalling it to 31k and 2 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Maria's eyes widened as she saw the attack. "Wait, 31k and 2 criticals?!" she said. She knew she could take the damage and survive, but something about the dragon struck her with fear. She couldn't allow it to hit her. "I... guard!" Maria declared as the dark trumpeter and the Eagle appeared onto the field. Macha moved in as well, guarding to protect the leader, Phantom Blaster Dragon. She's making me overguard the attack, but as long as she doesn't gain a trigger, I can survive this turn and end it in the next turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"Heal Trigger." Sera flips over the top card, revealing it was indeed Abyss Healer. "I heal one damage and add power to my vanguard. Second Check." she flips over the next card, revealing another Overlord."

"Looks like it's over." Zeiro mutters, blinking as he waits for Maria to Damage Check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Maria looked over at her damage. She had three damage, but there were still two more attacks to come. "Its... its alright," Maria said as she looked up at Sera. "All I need is the heal trigger. If I can get even 1 then I'll be fine..." She checked the first card, Phantom Blaster Dragon. Placing it in the damage Zone, the second card was Skull Witch Nemain. "Tsk... I still have a change. I won't lose to someone like you, damnit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

"You're right." Sera smiles, more like her old shy self that Zach knows. "After all, Shadow Paladins and I don't really mix. They want power by sacrifice while I just defend away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Maria's face started to calm as she noticed Sera changing again. The power from before was gone as Maria now felt as though she might actually have a chance. "If you can't sacrifice your allies, you'll never beat me."

Zach glared deeply as he stood up and said, "That's not true! Sera, fight the way you wanna fight, and I know you'll win. You've got this one! Don't stop now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Sera jumps a little as Zach started shouting. "B-But, this is how i fight."

"Either way, It's still not very likely you'll get a heal trigger, Maria. I'll be awaiting for that cake now." Zeiro smirks as he awaits for her final damage check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:01 am

Maria knew she could do nothing more than check the damage trigger one more time. She had no hand and even one attack would be enough. She picked up the card, looking at it. Her eyes widened for a moment. She turned the card to reveal... Abyss Freezer, the Draw Trigger. Maria had lost. Maria clenched her fist tightly as she looked over at the girl. What the hell was that, you..."

"That's quite enough," a somewhat elegant voice called out as a man began to slowly walk forward. He had brown hair and was wearing brown and white clothing. "I apologize for Maria's less then sportsman-like conduct. You've done well to show you ability here... Sera was it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

"E-Eh?"Sera blinks as she sees a man walking up to them. She stares at the ground as she fiddles with her fingers. "U-Umm...It was just luck, really. I don't like using Shadow Paladins...If Overlord wasn't in this deck, i'm sure I would ahve lost."

"Now then..." Zeiro waso n Maria in an instant, patting her head as he grins. "Why don't you bake me that cake? You DID lose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 am

"How about instead I make you f..." Maria began before the man raised his hand to silence her. At the mere sight of it, Maria stopped completely. He placed his hand on Sera's hand and lightly said, "My dear, I believe there was no luck involved in that victory. I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I am Kariya Marco."

Zach was looking at the display that Kariya and the others in the shop were giving, but his eyes couldn't turn from the Shadow Paladin deck. Phantom Blaster Overlord was an extremely rare and powerful card, and the deck seemed to maximize its use. Was it true that such a deck was made for a random Cardfight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

She flinches at the feeling of his hand as Sera looks up at Kariya. "Kariya...?" She blinks, then tilts her head. "HAve we...met before?"

Zeiro starts to chuckle. "Look who got scold. You really need that temper in check."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 am

"In a sense, we have," Kariya said with a light smile. "I'm surprised you were able to do so well, Sera-chan. This shop is, if nothing else, rewarding. As a prize for this victory, please take that deck with you to use as you like."

Maria turned and walked out of the room, still angry about the turn of events. "I can't believe it already started..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 am

Sera blinks at his offer before shaking her head. "I-I'm sorry, but I'll have to say no. I really don't think Shadow Paladins are a good deck for me. IT wouldn't be right."

Zeiro waves at Maria as she walks out of teh room before looking at his wristwatch. "Speaking of which, it's getting pretty late. We should all probably head home, don't you agree, Kariya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 am

"True," Kariya said as he looked to his own wrist and saw the time. "I'm afraid the shop is about to close. If you ever change your mind, please come back here and this deck will be waiting for you. I have a strong belief that it is best in your hands." Zach began to walk to the door, signaling Sera to go with him as soon as she could. Something about this area had an unsettling feeling to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 am

"..." Sera looks down at the ground befoer shaking her head and dashing off to where Zach was waiting for her. Zeiro waves goodbye to them as they left the shop before turning to Kariya with a serious expression.

"Are you blind or something, Kariya? Giving a kid like that a powerful clan like Shadow paladins is suicide."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 am

"Its important to nurture that power wherever it may surface," Kariya said with a small grin. He watched at the two left before he spoke again. "Speaking of which, I've heard rumor that we aren't the only ones seeking this power. I believe things could become quite interesting from here on..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   

Back to top Go down

The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next