Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 am

"Yeah, yeah...I still don't like your ways, though." Zeiro grunts as he turns his head away. "Then again, there's not much I can do really." After a few moments, he smirks and waves his hand off to Kariya. "At any rate, I better hurry on home to get osme sleep. Tomorrow's another day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am

As the building was now emptied, Kariya walked over to the deck, looking at it as the Phantom Blaster Overlord card began to glow. "She has not yet chosen... be patient..." he whispered lightly.

Outside, as Zach was talking to Sera, trying to learn how she was able to use that deck to such a degree, a green haired boy was watching them leave. Those two this time... What is in that mall?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am

"I don't know myself..." Sera replies to Zach as she looks down. "That deck...seems familiar. I don't think I've ever used it. I think someone else used it before." She blinks as they came across a fork in the road. "W-Well, I should be heading home...bye." With that, she starts running down the right path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day   

Back to top Go down

The First Shop Tournament: Sign Up Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6