Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm

"Then....Stern attacks for...11k? Is that right?" She tilts her head before resting her vanguard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm

"It is?" he said as he looked at the card. "Hmm... so it is. No guard then!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 pm

"Twin Drive..." She flips over the first card, revealing a critical trigger. "Critical Trigger. I give the critical to my vanguard and power to Deatharmy Lady. Second..." She flips over a second one, revealing Miss Splendor. "Umm...Lady's skill. Since I drivechecked a grade 3, I can stand her." She stands Lady as she looks at Zach, awaiting for his damage check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"Ah, no way," Zach said as he check his triggers twice. Neither of them were trigger cards, and one of them was Knight of Godspeed, Galahad, causing Zach to cringe slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm

"Ok...so....Death army lady will attack your vanguard for 14k." She rests her grade 2 again, hoping to get another hit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"No guard," Zach said as he took another damage, bringing himself do five. The card, however, started to glow. "What do you know... a Heal trigger. I guess all the damage you did thinned my deck a bit." He stood his units and drew for his turn.

"Now I'll see if I can get lucky one more time," Zach said as he lifted the top 5 cards of his deck, looking at them. "That's it..." he said with a grin. "I ride, The Knight of Godspeed, Galahad!" In a flash of light the motorcycle of the knight grew, gaining a blade as well as the knight's armor seemed much stronger. "Now we both have an 11k unit. Also, when Godspeed is ridden over Trials, I can soul charge 2." He placed the top two cards in his deck to the Soul, then flipped over one of his damage as he said, "With Pongal's skill, I can add a Soul Saver Dragon to my hand if I add it to the soul." A white dragon card moved to his hand. "But more importantly, that means I just hit the magic number. With 6 in soul, Bowgal's power increases by 3k and Galahad gains a skill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

"H-huh?!" She saw Zach soul charging three times in his turn, her eyes turning int spirals as it confused her. "H-Hah....too many abilities..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Zach smiled lightly as he looked at his damage and said, "This is the one that matters most... Counterblast!" He flipped two more damage as the Knight of Godspeed started to glow. "Galahad's power +3k and also gains a critical. I'll call Bowgal and Gigantic Dozer!" Behind Akane, another dog appeared where as to the left of Galahad, a large figure appeared as well. "Dozer will attack your vanguard. With 6 Royal Paladins in my soul, the power is 11k!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 pm

"No...guard!" She flips over the top card and places it in her damage. Sadly, it was only Asura Kaiser and not a trigger. "H-Hah...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 am

Zach smiled lightly as his Vanguard moved in to attack. "I'll use Bowgal to boost for Godspeed Galahad's attack! The total power is 23k and you'll take 2 damage from the attack. So, whatcha gonna do, Sera?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am

"Uhhh....Uhhhhhhh....." Her hands kept on hovering from card to card as she was trying to decide what to do. After about a minute of mental debate, she takes out a card. "T-Twin Blade! Perfect defense!" she shouts as she puts down the null grade 1, discarding Miss Splendor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:15 am

Zach blinked lightly as he moved his hand to check his triggers. The first was an Issult and the second was a Knight of Quests Galahad. He smiled lightly and said, "Guess ya dodged it. In that case, I'll boost with Bowgal and have Akane attack your vanguard!"

"This next turn is Sera's last," Nova said with his eyes closed, almost as if he wasn't looking at the battle. "If she doesn't end it on this turn, he'll ride Soul Saver Dragon, and its Holy Charging Roar will give his units the power to finish the match."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:30 am

"No guard..." A fourth damage was placed in her Damage zone - a Draw trigger. She draws a card before standing her units and drawing again for the start of her turn.

"I don't know about that, Nova." Zeiro smirks as he watches teh fight. "I've seen her fight a few times...though that was a long time ago. She has a...very uncanny ability in a way." It was obvious he wasn't talking about the 'power' he, Maria, and Kariya was seeking out.

"Deatharmy Lady and Dancing wolf....Attack your vanguard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 am

"Alabaster Owl, guard!" he called out as he placed a white out out to defend his vanguard.

"Either way, her opponent has 7 more cards in hand. Even if she can survive the next turn, her hand would be depleted." He turned to look over at another figure, one with spiked silver hair. He seemed to had just won his battle, meaning Zach and Sera's was one of the last of the round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 am

"We'll just see~" Zeiro grins as he continues to watch the fight.

"Hah...." Sera sighs depressingly as she looks at her hand, Zach's hand, and the field. Tehre was little chacne she would be able to pull off hurting him this turn...but it was worth a shot. As her handwas about to rest her vanguard, her eyes widen as she holds onto her head, staggering slightly. "O-Ow...My head..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:48 am

Zach blinked lightly as he looked at her holding her head. Nova's eyes opened as his full attention moved to Sera now. "Hey, are you alright?" Zach asked, becoming concerned. "You aren't getting a headache from over-thinking, are ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:51 am

"N-No...I'm ok..." She says lightly as she tries to dismiss the mild headache. She looks down at her vanguard again, her eyes reading over its ability before hesitantly resting it. "I'll...attack Bulldozer with my vanguard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 am

"You're attacking my rear guard?" Zach said as he looked at the card. He couldn't afford to lose it, so he decided..." Issult!" he called out as he sent Margal in his hand to the drop Zone. "Like your Twin Blader, its a perfect defense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 am

"Twin Drive." she flips over the two cards, both shining lightly. "S-Stand Trigger and Asura Kaiser. I give power to lady and stand to Wolf...while I stand Lady due to her skill." she stands her rested rear guards before pointing at Wolf. "Dancing wolf...I believe he gets +3k every time he stands. In other words, I'll be attacking Bulldozer for 24k."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 am

"Ah... no way..." Zach said as he looked at his hand. "How... lucky can someone get? Fine then... I won't guard!" His unit was destroyed, sending it to the drop zone. He sighed lightly as Nova looked at her with slightly narrowed eyes. "She couldn't have figured out his plan. If she had, she wouldn't have attacked the vanguard first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:42 am

"Next....Street Bouncer and Tough Boy for 16k at your vanguard." She points as she rests the other two rears."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 am

Zach looked at his hand, realizing that he could afford another hit so long as his rear units weren't in danger again. "No guard," he declared as he took the damage, revealing a Demon Slaying Knight, Lohengrin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 pm

"Hah...." Sera relaxes as she manages to give him a fifth damage before her turn ended. "Turn...end." Her free hand return to her head, rubbing it slightly as the pain was still there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 am

Zach drew his card, looking at his remaining hand and the options he had. She had a lot of cards in hand and there weren't many things he could do that turn. Still, though... he decided to continue his original plan. "I'll ride! Soul Saver Dragon!" In a large ray of light, the knight vanished and a large dragon god appeared in its place. "Soul Saver Dragon's skill... Soul Blast!" The Knight of Godspeed, Kinght of Quests, the two cards he Soul Charged, and the Pongal from the previous turn all went to the drop zone as Akane and the two Bowgal's started to glow, each gaining 5k power. "I'll also call, Kinght of Godspeed to the rear. Also, Dream Painter!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:40 pm

"Huh?!" Sera's eyes widen as she saw Zach activate Soul Saver Dragon's ability, raising their attack by 5k. Akane with Bowgal has 24k, His vanguard has 24k, and his newly called ears have 15k due to his ability going to 9k with quest removed from his soul. "H-Hah....So much..."

"Well well...wonder how this will turn out to be." Zeiro mutters as he watches, grinning slightly. "What do you think, Nova Raizer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2   

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Day 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next