Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

The day started early as it was a weekend. The card shop was filled with people wanting to see the final 8 of the tournament compete. Nova stood with his eyes closed, prepared to fight. There was also a white haired young boy there as well, looking over his cards with a small grin. Nova's eyes seemed fixated on him.

Zach was running to the shop. He'd overslept and was hoping nothing had started yet. He slid at the door as he grabbed onto the handle, taking a moment of breath as he had ran the entire way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 pm

"Ah...Zach!" Sera calls out to him from a table she was sitting as she motions him to come over to her. "You're late! They're about to put up the pairings!"

"Yahh.....Today's the day, isn't it, Nova RaizeR?" A familiar, creepy voice lingers as Zeiro sits in front of Nova again, grinning slightly as he rests his chin on his hands. "So...? How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Zach sat down with a small laugh and said, "Well, you're here early today. Shouldn't be surprised, but I kinda am. Excited about today?"

Nova glared down at Zeiro as if he were an annoyance to him. "I don't know what you're still doing here," he said simply. He then turned to see that the Manager seemed to be finishing up the pairings for the final 8 participants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm

"Ahhh...I just wanna get this over with, really." She said while scratching at her cheek. "I really doubt I'll win after all." Sera blinks as she notices the pairings and gets up from the table. "W-Well...I gotta go." She walks up to the pairings, finding her name, and heads to the table to await for her opponent.

"Well, that's not very nice of you to say that." Zeiro says as he tilts his head over at the pairings. "Is it so wrong that i'm still here? Well, whatever. If you don't wanna hear me, then get to your table or I'll just ramble on and on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

"Thank you all for coming!" the manager announced as he had his hand up to the board. "Now its time for the moment you've all been waiting for! The Card Capital Shop Tournament Finals! We have the 4 winners of the first day's tournament and the top 4 of yesterday's tournament all here and ready to fight for the number one spot! Now without any more delay, let's begin the finals!"

All the fighters started to move to their tables, Nova sat down as he awaited his foe, his arms crossed as he looked down to his deck.

At Sera's table, a girl with red hair walked up to the open chair, sitting down with a light smile. "You must be Sera. You've got a lot of buzz about you. I don't intent to lose though. I like super totally came to win!" She placed her deck onto the table and said, "I'm Shizuka, by the way. Let's have a mega awesome match!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 am

A pink haired, punk like girl sits in front of Nova as she places her vanguard on the table and draws her hand. "So you're my opponent...Well, best of luck to you, I guess." she said bluntly as she waits for him to ready himself.

".....huh?" Sera tils her head as her eyes became little, confused dots. Buzz? Super Totally? The girl's speech confused her but she shoook her head and sets up her field. "Umm....ok....I think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:39 am

Nova drew his 5 cards from his shuffled deck, looking at the girl as her blunt behavior was an all but instant sign that she either didn't care or was serious about this fight. He moved his hand to his Vanguard and said, "I'm ready when you are..."

Shizuka placed her card down, drawing her hand to begin as she seemed to have a somewhat ditzy smile. "Ready to roll anytime! Stand Up, Loooozenge Magus!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 am

She moves her hand to her vanguard as well. "All right. Stand up, Underworld Manager." Her vanguard came to life, revealing quite the creepy looking manager. "You can take the first move if you want."

"S-Stand up, Blaujunger!" Sera flips over her vanguard as well as she blinks at Shizuka's behavior. "Umm....who goes first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 am

"Blaujunger," Nova called out as he revealed his starting unit. He drew his first card and held it up into the air. "Tough Boy, Ride..." In the place of the small blue robot, a black and green robot appeared. "Turn end..."

"I'll let you make the first move. It's more fun that way, anyway," Shizuka said with a fairly animated expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 am

She drew her first card and places it over her vanguard. "Skull Juggler." The manager morphs into a goblin juggling skulls. "Double skill." She soul charges twice: once for Underworld Manager and once for Skull Juggler. "Call, Rainbow Magician." Behind her vanguard was a rather dashing young magician. She rests both her units, saying nothing as she drive checks to reveal Nightmare Doll Alice.

Sera sweatdrops lightly as she draws her opening card. "R-Ride...Blaupanzer!" She rides over her vanguard, searching her deck for Blaukruger before adding it to her hand. "T-Turn end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:26 am

Nova took the damage, revealing The Gong, a draw trigger. He drew his card as Tough Boy's power grew to 13k. "You seem to have a strong sense of what to do," Nova said, looking at her field as it was now.

Shizuka drew her card as she called out, "I'll ride Oracle Guardian Gemini!" The two baby-like Oracles appeared on the field as Lozenge Magus moved behind them. "Now I'll attack. Lozenge boost so Gemini can attack!" She flipped over her top card, Truth Watcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 am

"Skill." She ignores Nova's question as she takes the top card from her deck and places it under her vanguard before shuffling Rainbow Magician back into her deck. "Turn end."

"D-Damage Check." She flips over the top card, revealing Deatharmy Lady and places it in her damage zone. "H-Hah..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 am

Nova drew his card, lifting up a card and placing it down. "I ride, Blaukruger. Also, call..." He called out a Rocket Hammer Man and a Street Bouncer. "Street Bouncer's skill..." he rested the unit and the Rocket Hammer man, drawing a card. "Next, Blaupanzer call." He called out a small upgraded version of his original unit. "Through its skill, I discard Asura Kaiser and Stern Blaukruger comes to my hand. Now, I'll boost with Blaupanzer to attack with Blaukruger."

Lozenge Magus moved back into her deck as she shuffled. "Ha ha... And that's the end of my turn. Go ahead and go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

"No guard." She declares as she awaits for his drive check.

"D-Draw!" She draws a card and takes another one to put on her vanguard. "Ride, Blaukruger. Also....Call!" She throws down a Dancing wolf with Street Bouncer next to her vanguard." Skill." She rests both of them to draw a card. "Blaupanzer's skill!" She calls the 6k grade 1 on the lower left of her vanguard, discarding Asura Kaiser for Stern Blaukruger. Afterwards, she places Deatharmy Lady in front of Blaupanzer and rests them both. "Deatharmy lady boosted by Blaupanzer attacks your vanguard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

He lifted the top card of his deck, revealing Magician Girl Kirara. "Turn end," he said as he awaited to see what she would do next.

"No need to guard for me!" Shizuka called out as she moved to check her damage. It was a Victory Maker. "Lucky me! A Draw Trigger!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

The girl flips over the top card of her deck, revealing Midnight Bunny. she places it in her damage zone as she stands her vanguard. Drawing a card, she takes another and holds it up. "Ride, Elephant Juggler." The juggler grew nearly 100 times it size as he was now juggling elephants. "Call." She throws out Nitro Juggler, Skull Juggler behind her vanguard, and Midnight Bunny behind Nitro. Due to her three Juggler's skills, she soul charged 6 times. "Nitro boosted by Bunny attacks your vanguard."

"Then Blaukruger attacks you for 10k!" Sera said as she rests her unit. She drive checks, revealing a critical trigger. "Critical trigger! I give all effects to my vanguard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"No Guard..." Nova declared as he checked his Damage trigger, revealing a Stern Blaukruger.

Shizuka's eyes drooped slightly as she checked her damage triggers. The second one began to glow as she smiled. "Hee hee... Looks like this super cool Heal Trigger came just for me! Now I can heal one of my damage!" She placed the Victory Maker into the Drop Zone before drawing for her turn. "Now I'll ride, Wiseman! In the place of the twins, a large statue appeared. "Next up, Psychic Bird! If I send it to the Soul, can draw a card. Then I'll play Luck Bird! I'll use its Soul Blast 2 and draw again!" She smiled lightly as she looked at her pretty hand of cards. "I'll boost with my Luck Bird and attack your Vanguard! Here I go!"

Last edited by Lone Hero on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

"Bunny's skill." She counterblasts once, putting the unit inn her soul before pulling out Puprple trapezist behind Nitro Juggler. "Trapezist's skill." She takes Nitro and places him in the soul, pulling out Nitro Juggler again, standed and activating his soul charging ability once again. "I'll attack Street bouncer with Juggler and Trapezist."

"H-Hah?! No guard..." Sera's eyes widen at the strange OTT cards she wasn't very familiar with.

(isnt it Wiseman? because Apollon is the g3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Street Bouncer was attacked and retired. Nova closed his eyes lightly as he spoke to her. "You're not bad, in fact I'd say you have a good grasp of what both are decks are capable of. That in mind, I may be able to get a little more serious from here on."

Shizuka checked for her trigger, revealing an Oracle Guardian Nike. "Critical Trigger! I'll give all the effects to my vanguard."

Last edited by Lone Hero on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment." She says rather plainly and boringly as she rests her vanguard. "I'll attack yoru vanguard for 16k with a boost from Skull juggler."

"What?! Nyah.... Damage Check." She damage checks twice, the lat card revealed to be a draw trigger as she draws a card. She draws a card to start her turn, taking a card in her hand and placing it on her vanguard. "Ride, Stern Blaukruger!" Her vagnuard upgraded to its highest and strongest form as she places Dancing Wolf behind her vanguard. "Deatharmy Lady and Blaupanzer attacks yoru vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm

"No Guard," Nova said, his face starting to develop a grin as he revealed his damage check, Blaukruger.

"I'll guard that with my Nike," she said as she placed it down, he face looking somewhat amazed yet ditzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

She flips over the top card on her deck, revealing a Jumping Jill. "That ends my turn."

"Ahh....t-then....Stern boosted by Dancing Wolf attacks your vanguard!" She shots, resting her vanguard and back rear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Nova stood his units as he drew his card. "Ride, Stern Blaukurger!" he called out as the armored mech appeared onto the field. "Rocket Hammer's skill. By resting it, Stern Blaukruger gains 2k power for the turn. Call, Magician Girl Kirara." He tapped his vanguard lightly before resting it and the Blaupanzer behind her. "Attack! With the boost and extra power, the total attack is 19k to your Elephant Juggler."

"Um... I won't guard it. Hit me with your best shot!" Shizuka said with her eyes closed tightly and a bright smile on her face. She seemed to be having fun in spite of the intensity of the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 pm

"No guard." Seiki said rahter nonchalantly as she awaits for his twin drive. "Hit me with all you can."

Sera nearly falls over at the girl's enthusiasum as she twin drives, revealing Shout and a draw trigger. "D-Draw trigger...power to Street."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 pm

"All I have would be boring," Nova said as he checked the cards of his Twin Drive. The first card was a Draw Trigger. Kirara started to glow as she received the power. He drew and gave his second check, revealing a Tough Boy.

She laughed lightly as she moved to check her damage trigger. It was a Truth Gazer. "I've got a pretty nasty feeling you're gonna hit me again, so I'll just say now that I won't guard it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next