Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

"Draw," Nova said as Blaujunger was face up on his side of the field. "I ride Blaupanzer." The robotic unit upgraded itself and grew right before her Tsukuyomi. He then went through his deck, taking out the grade 2 version, Blaukruger. "Blaupanzer attack," he called out as he called his unit to action. He checked the top card of his deck, revealing Stern Blaukruger.

Forte flipped over his card as he called out, "Stand Up, Wingal Brave!" He drew to begin his turn, picking up a card in his hand. "I ride Little Sage Marron!" The armored dog was replaced with a small boy that looked like a scholar. The dog then moved behind the sage and to the left. "I'll also call Barkgal! With Barkgal's skill, I'll superior call Flogal and end with that!" THe two dogs appeared to the right and directly behind the boy as his turn ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"Guard!" She throws out a Dream Eater, discarding it as she draws. "Skill!" Zora repeats the same process, taking the top five cards and looking them over. However, she returns all of them to the bottom as she picks a card from her hand. "Ride, Half Moon Tsukuyomi!" She places the grade 2 on top of her Vanguard, soulcharging twice before putting two cards out "Oracle Guardian Wiseman and Psychic Bird!" A statue of a man appears next to Tsukuyomi as a green bird appears behind him. "Tsukuyomi, attack!" She drive checks nothing more than a CEO Amaterasu.

Sera draw a card as she takes another to place down. "Ride, Screaming and Dancin Announcer Shout!" Her blue robot turns into a blue octopus with headphones. "A-Attack!" She drive checks the top card on her deck as it shiens lightly. "Critical trigger! All effects to Shout!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

"Damage check," he said as he revealed his card. It started to glow lightly as he said, "Shining Lady... I'll give the trigger effects to my vanguard."

Forte took the two damage, one of which started to glow as he smiled lightly. "Draw Trigger! I get a draw!" He then drew for his turn, placing a card onto the field. "Young Pegasus Knight, call! Next, Barkgal's skill." A blond haired male appeared in the final open area of the field with a small dog with him. "Now, counterblast!" He flipped a damage as the pink dog, the silver dog, and the blond haired male all went into the soul. "Now, appear my Hero, I ride, Blaster Blade!" The boy Marron started to glow as a knight with white armor and a large sword appeared onto the field. "Also, with Pegasus Knight's skill, for every card sent to the Soul, it gains 3k power. 4 cards went to the soul, so its power is +12k!" He moved the young knight as he pointed outward, "Pegasus Knight, attack!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"Fat chance that'll help you! Wiseman attacks with Psychic Bird for a total of 14k!" She said as she rests the units.

"W-What?! 18k?!!? Uhh....Uhhh...N-NO guard!" She says as she takes a damage, which was Dancing Wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"No guard," he called out as he checked his damage, revealing a Claydoll Mechanic. He stood his unit and drew his card. "Now then... I think I can give you a bit more of my effort. Ride, Blaukruger!" His mech grew again, gaining more weaponry as it stared down the young goddess. "Call, Magician Girl Kirara, Tough Boy behind Blaukruger, Deatharmy Guy behind Kirara! Now, Armyguy will boost Kirara's attack. 16k to your vanguard!"

Forte rested his Blaster Blade as he called out, "Now, attack!" he flipped over the top card in his deck, revealing a Flogal. "Stand trigger! Pegasus Knight stands!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 pm

"Oh no you dont! Guard, Battle Sister Ginger!" She puts down the critical trigger to block his attack before placing it in the drop zone. "You'll have to do better than that!"

"No guard..." She checks for her damage a second time as the card glows lightly. "Draw trigger...I can draw a card." she draws a cadr as shelooks at PEgasus. With its now 23k power, there's no point in guarding that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"You're very cautious, aren't you?" Nova said with a slight grin. "Tough Boy will boost. Blaukruger, attack!" He checked the top card of his deck, revealing a Red Lightning. "Critical trigger!"

Forte smiled lightly and said, "My heroic Paladins always come through. Pegasus Knight, attack!" The young knight flew towards the octopus, slashing its blade downward at it. "That's it for my turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Zora damage checks twice, realizing Full moon was one fo the cards. "Tch! Draw!" She draws out of anger and activate's Half's skill. She checks the top five, giving a rather angry expresesion as she puts them on the bottom. "Ride, CEO Amaterasu!" She calls tehe grade three, soul charging a Full Moon (much to her anger) and looks ast the top card. Placing it back on the top, she moves Psychic bird into her soul to draw it.

"Call, Tagitsume and Gemini! And I'll attack with them for 20k!"

"Kyahhhh!!!" SEra cries out as she takes a third damage. It was a stand trigger, but proven to be useless as she starts her turn. "Ride, Blaukruger!" She rides the grade 2 robot before calling out Deatharmy lady and Tough boy. "A-Attack! Lady and Tough boy will attack your Pegasus for 17k!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 pm

"No guard..." Nova called out as he revealed his damage trigger, a Magician Girl Kirara. "You seem to be at odds with this deck. You guard early because you fear your Evolution Chain will be in your damage and out of your grasp. If you weren't using Oracles, you'd have problems with your hand. Your style is interesting, but your temper shows your weaknesses..."

"No guard," Forte called out as he retired his Pegasus Knight. "You did your job well. The rest of us can take it from here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 pm

"W-WHAT?! What's that suppose to mean?!" She shouts at him, obviously angered as Zora rests CEO "Attack for 14k! Twin drive!" She flips over the top two cards, revealing a Critical and a Silent Tom. "Get! All to CEO!"

"Ummm....Blaukruger will attack your vanguard now!" Sera said as she rests her vangaurd, flipping over the top card to reveal Miss Splendor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Nova revealed his two cards, the first was a Blaupanzer, the second was a Street Bouncer. He then stood his units as he drew his card. "It means that I already know how to defeat you... Ride, Asura Kaiser!" He grinned lightly as he placed Deatharmy Lady and Rocket Hammer man to the opposite side. "Now then, Rocket Hammer's skill. 2k power to my vanguard. Next, Kirara will attack boosted by Armyguy!"

Forte revealed Gancelot in his damage check, drawing for his turn. "I ride, Demon Slaying Knight Lohengrin!" His Blaster Blade changed, becoming a muscular knight. "Soul Charger! He called out as his unit's power rose with a King of Knights Alfred moving into the soul. "Call, Marron behind Lohengrin and another Lohengrin! Now, I'll attack with my rear Lohengrin!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

"Tch...no guard..." Zora hisses as she flips over the heal trigger on top of her deck. "Heal...power to Tagitsume!"

"G-Guard!!!" She puts down a Dancing Wolf to block the attack to hervanguard before moving the card to the drop zone. "H-Hah..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:02 am

"Good thing she's not my target," Nova said as he rested Tough Boy. I'll boost with Tough Boy... Asura Kaiser, attack!"

"Marron will Boost for my vanguard's attack!" Forte said as the blade came charging at her Blaukruger. "The total power is 20k! Can ya beat that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

"No guard....HIT ME!" Zora slams a fist on her desk, g laring at Nova as if to both taunt him and rage at him.

"N....No guadr..." Sera finally said, gripping onto her cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 am

"Twin Drive..." Nova called out as he revealed his cards. The first was Asura Kaiser. "Skill... I can stand a unit of my choice." Kirara stood, as did the Deatharmy guy behind it. "Also, when Deatharmy guy is on the field and a grade 3 Nova Grappler appeared in a drive check, it stands of its own accord." He flipped his second card, revealing a Heal Trigger. "Power to Armylady, also I head a damage." He moved his hand to the farthest damage, sending it to the drop zone as she was hit by Asura Kaiser. "Now it seems I have two strong attacks remaining."

Forte checked his two cards. One was Alfred Early. The other was a Giro. "Guess I'll end my turn with that," he called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 am

"....Tch....Damage check." She take a damage, revealing yet another fulll moon. "God...damit, tsukuyomi..."

Sera takes another damage, showing Stern Blaukruger. She cringes lightly before standing and darwing. "Ride...Miss Splendor!" The robot transforms into a rather lithe and female purple robot. "C=Call!!" Blaukruger with Shout and a Tough Boy behind Splendor as she rests Deatharmy lady and Tough boy. "I'll attack your vanguard!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:25 am

Nova grinned lightly as he rested Kirara. "Once more... Deatharmy Guy will boost Kirara's attack! 16k to your vanguard."

Forte shook his head lightly and said, "I'll take that hit." He revealed his damage check, to be a Wingal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 pm

"Guard! Chocolat!" She throws down the null, discarding Full Moon in her hand.

"Next...Miss splendor and Shout attacks you!" Sera rests the two units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm

"Death Army Lady!" Nova called out as his last female unit prepared an attack on CEO Amaterasu.

"No Guard," Forte said. It seemed risky, but he knew his deck wouldn't let him down. It never did after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm

".....Guard!" She puts out Silent Tom to guard it, tossing him in the drop zone as she draws. "You..." She clenches her teeth as she pikcs up a card. "Ride, Full Moon Tsukuyomi!" The woman in the orange kimono changes into a small girl with blue wings, a sword, and a mirror shield to represent the full moon.

"Now, double counterblast!" she declares, counterblasting twice to draw two cadrs and sending Miracle Kid into the soul. She does this process agian to draw two more cadrs and send a Evil Eye Queen Eurayle to the soul.

"Call! TSukuyomi, Gemini, and Tagitsume!!!" She calls the three rears, having Tsukuyomi behind her vanguard. "Now, Tsukuyomi attacks your vanguard for 18k!!!"

"T-Twin Drive!" Sera flips over the first card, revealing a Draw trigger. "D-Draw...power to Blaukruger! Second!" She draws acard, then draws another card, causing Sera to frown slightly. The card was nothing more than another Blaukruger

"I attack you with Blaukruger and Shout for 21k!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 pm

"Guard," Nova called out as he placed Twin Blader into the space. He discarded a Stern Blaukruger, indicating that he would not be hit at all.

"Damage check..." Forte said as he flipped the damage. It was an Elaine. He smiled as he healed the flipped damage he had. He took the second attack afterwards with his damage now at 5. He stood his units and drew. "Now appears the King of all knights in his early days! Appear, Alfred Early!" He rode the unit as the Knight changed to a man in white armor. "With his skill, I can call out his best friend, Blaster Blade!" The knight from before appeared, taking the open spot in front of the armored dog.

"I call Margal!" he called out as a red dog appeared below the Lohengrin remaining in the rear. "With his skill, I add him to the soul and give 3k power to Lohengrin. And here's another Margal! I'll use its skill and give the power to Blaster Blade! I'll also call out a Marron in that spot and have Lohengrin attack your Vanguard! With the boost, its 21k!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 pm

"Tch....Twin Drive!" Zora flips over the top two, one of them revealed to be a critical trigger. "Ha! I give it all to my left Tagitsume...now I'll attack yoru vangaurd with my right tagitsume and gemini for 20k!!!"

"W-What?! 21?! Uhhh....Guard!" She throws out a Stand Trigger and intercepts with Blaukruger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

He threw down a single card. Red Lightning guarded the attack as if it was nothing. Nova gave Zora a light grin as if to say if that was all she could do.

Forte rested his Marron and then his Vanguard as he called out, "Alfred Early attacks!" He moved to check his twin drive with his sights set on hitting Miss Splendor. The first card was nothing but the second was a Stand Trigger. Lohengrin stood and increased its power by 5k, bringing it to 18k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 am

An angry mark appears on her head as she glares at Nova. "Tch! Tagitsume and Gemini will attack for 25k!!!"

"No guard..." Sera flips over a damage, revealing a heal trigger. "Critical trigger...power to Splendor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:19 am

"Twin Blader," he called out as he threw down another Perfect defense card. He discarded a draw trigger for the effect as he said, "Its about time I end this, wouldn't you say?" He drew a card for his turn as he lifted his hand up. "Grasp the image... An unstoppable armored warrior descends to meet your goddess in combat. Ride, Stern Blaukruger!" The unit came out in full glory as he looked down to Deatharmy Lady and Rocket Hammer Man. "Rocket Hammer's skill. Stern Blaukruger gains 2k. I'll have Kirara attack your Tagitsume!"

Forte flipped his Lohengrin back to rest as he pointed at Sera's remaining rear guard. "Lohengrin, attack her rear!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals   

Back to top Go down

The Card Capital Shop Tournament: Finals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next