Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 am

"Yeah..." Nova said in a low tone. He still had regret over his actions, even with all the time that had passed. "Get your rest... And don't forget that you're Sera until I understand what needs to happen from here. Shin is my responsibility. I won't make you fight like he did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 am

"..." Sera said nothing to his question before looking up at him hesitantly. "U-Umm...Nova? Could you...stay with me until I sleep?? I don't wanna be alone again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 am

"I didn't intend on leaving," Nova said lightly. "If I did, it would be one more thing I'd have to answer for." He sat down again at her side. "When you wake up, I'll be here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 am

Sera stayed silent for a moment before smiling lightly. "T-Thank you, Nova...I'm glad you're here. I don't feel so alone anymore now." With that said, she lied back down and started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 am

Nova gave a light sigh as his hand went to his cheek. His eyes closed as he was also tired. He knew that there would be problems from here, whatever they may be. However, he would do whatever he needed to do to protect the ones he cared about.

The next day, Zach walked to the room, smiling lightly as he looked inside to look for Sera. Nova had gone out to get something to eat as he had been there the entire night. "Hey, you doing okay, Sera?" he asked with concern but cheerfulness as well to try to brighten her day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:19 am

"Y-Yeah..." Sera said as she sits up. "I feel better now...I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you yesterday." She started to cough violently, quickly suppressing it as she starts to drink some water. "T-The nurse doesn't want me leaving yet so I'll have to stay a little longer, taking some medicine and drinking some water, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 am

"Long as you're okay," Zach said with a bit of a smile. "Everyone at the shop wanted you to have this, too..." He went into his pocket, puling out a Get Well Soon card. Inside is was signed by various people including, Get well soon, nee-chan! from Forte, Don't die until we settle our score! from Hirotama and many more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 am

Sera looks at the card with wide eyes. "P-People in the shop signed this?" She said, tilting her head. She could see Yuki's comment pointing at Hirotama saying Ignore this idiot and get well while Zora's said Try not to stress yoruself. She smiles slightly as she looks up at Zach. "T-Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 am

"A lotta people care about you back there. They wanted to come down, but everyone decided that a big crowd wouldn't really help things. Speaking of people being here, where's Nova? Did he just leave you here?"

"No, I didn't," a voice said behind Zach. He turned around quickly to see that Nova was there, causing him to step back nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 am

"Ah! Nova!" Sera said happily as she starts to move to sit herself up on the side of the bed. "Umm...well...Zach, I'm really for causing trouble for you all yesterday!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 am

"Trouble?" Zach said, turning around with a smile, trying to turn his attention away from Nova. "You didn't cause any trouble. And hey, if your really sorry, make up for it by getting better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 am

"I guess..." Sera mutters, looking down at the ground. "I...won't be able to participate in the Regionals, will I? I'm sorry...I'm no good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

"You won't be needed for the Regionals if it comes to that," Nova said simply, sounding as if last night hadn't happened. His face still showed concern, but it was obvious he didn't want things to seem different. "Uh... what he means is that your friends can handle things for you, so rest easy," Zach said, trying to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 am

"..."Sera sighs, looking down in defeat. Even though Nova was trying to cover up what happened last night, it still hurt her. "I guses I'm really no good, even as an alternate..."she mutters before smiling lightly. "O-Ok...I'm sure they can handle it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 am

"Hey, why don't I stay here with ya tomorrow and we can watch the whole thing here?" Zach said, trying to brighten up the mood. Nova, on the other hand, gave her a silent, woeful look. He didn't like seeing her so down on herself. "If that's how you feel, improve it," he said. "Instead of saying your weak, get stronger. Its not as though you can't do it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 am

Sera flinches at Nova's words. "O-Ok....but...I know I won't be as strong as you and the others..." She says. She hears what Zach says and tilts her head. "Wait...are they going to broadcast the regionals or something here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:52 am

"They broadcast it over the internet, and I just happen to have a laptop," Zach said, as Nova sighed over her statement. The idea that she thought that little of herself when she already proved herself to be able to beat almost anyone that battled her was amazing if not insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:58 am

"A-Ah...ok, if you're not going to be troubled, then I would love to watch!" She smiles lightly at Zach. "It really gets a bit boring...sitting here and laying down all day, but walking around doesn't really help eitehr."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 am

"If that's the case, I have some things I need to do," Nova said as he turned at the door. He went into his pocket, placing a piece of paper on the table before he left. The paper was folded, having a note inside meant for Sera. With that done, he left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 am

"Ahh...Nova!" She reaches out to him, but Sera was too late as Nova was aleready gone. She sighs lightly, seeing the piece of paper on the table. Sera reaches over and grabs the paper, unfolding it to read it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 am

The paper said, "You're never alone. Just improve in your own way." The handwriting was odd, but it was in a way that Leia had showed him once before so it was something that Sera could read, but Zach had no idea what it said as he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra   

Back to top Go down

The Prolouge: Birth of Shinra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5