Dark Eternity - X Omega

DXO: Reboot Edition

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Regional Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:22 am

"Um... it doesn't look like they have three members," the blue haired boy said, looking at them. "So then, if we win once, that should be enough, right?" The short boy nodded and said, "Of course, and it'll be no problem! You can totally handle it, Bro..." The blue haired boy blinked and said, "Wait, me?! I have to go in first?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 am

"You shouldn't worry too much." The pink haired girl said to encourage the blue haired boy as she walks up to them. "Look at it this way...if they have their third member by chance, going last would put pressure on you."

"Soooo.....who's going first?" Zora says, looking at Forte with a semi pleading glance as if she was asying 'Don't you dare make me go against this kid...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 am

"Well... I guess you're right..." he said as he looked down. "No, I've gotta be strong so that we can win this. I'll do my best, guys!" He started to walk forward as the announcer said, "It looks like first up for Q4 is Aichi Sendo!"

"I think I can take it if you're really that worried about starting off!" Forte said, walking forward. "In that case, just be sure you can win the next one, cuz there's no way I'll lose!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 am

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~!!! He's so cute!!!!!" Mimi shouts, completely fallen for the shy blue haired boy. "Aichi-kun~~~ I wanna take you home~~!!!!" The pink haired girl could only sweat drop.

Zora's eyes twitched before she shouts at Forte. "You owe me a box if you lose this match, tiny!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 am

Aichi could only blush at the comment, it made him even more nervous. Forte walked forward and said, "Like I could afford that. Looks like I can't afford to lose either." They both set up their fields, Forte grinning in confidence while Aichi was as opposite to that as humanly possible. With things set, they both called out, "Stand Up, my Vanguard!" In a large flash of light, two dogs appeared on the field, a blue armored dog with a knife in its mouth, Forte's Wingal Brave. The other was a silver dog with a sword in its mouth, Aichi's Barkgal.

"Oh, it looks like we've got a Paladin mirror match!" the MC called out. "Who will come out as the strongest warrior of the United Sanctuary? Only time will tell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 am

"Ahhhh!! Cute doggies!!! I want them, I want them!" Mimi cheers childishly. "That's it! I'm taking the two of them home! They're so cute and theri vanguards are absolutely adorable~!"

"Keep your head together, shorty! I'm holding you on that bet!" Zora shouts, a bit nervous of what might happen.

In the infirmary, Zylar seems to have left to grab a quick drink. With the room void of protection, Seiki walks inside to see, trying not to wake up Sera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Inside the room, an eye opened from Nova as he looked to see Seiki. "So, you're here..." he said. He'd already accused one person of being a Foo Fighter and was wrong, and Seiki wasn't with Team Cray, so he had no reason and no strength to be suspicious of her now. "What are you doing here, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 am

"Is it wrong of me to worry about you two?" Seiki says, crossing her arms as she stares at Nova. "Unlike some people, it's hard not to notice blood coming out of someone's mouth...as well as only two members of the team fighting instead of at least three." She falls silent for a moment before walking over to him. "You thought I might have been with Team Cray...tell me, why did you think that? I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:11 am

"I make it a habit not to trust people," Nova said simply, turning his head from her. "When we fought, you held back... but I see that you probably did that to give the others a fighting chance. I was protecting something, but I was wrong once already..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 am

She stares at him with narrowed eyes, shrugging it off as she sighs. "I'm surprised you noticed. I thought I was doing a good job playing dumb." The sounds of the audience cheering and the MC talkking could be heard as she stood there with ehr arms crossed. "Tell me...what do you plan to do about this round?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:54 am

"If I fight... I might die..." Nova said, giving a small sigh. "Even I know that... that means I have to rely on everyone else. I hate that feeling..." He turned back to her, looking at her for a moment and seeing actual concern. "But I shouldn't really worry. To have any chance at the National tournament, they should be able to do this much..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

"...I wouldn't be too sure about that." Seiki says, looking up at the speakers. "Team Q4...they're a lot like your own team. I'm sure that in itself would say a lot about what could happen...I'm certain that a third match will happen regardless. Worse comes to worse, your friend will have to wake up since you're in no position to fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"Maybe... if it were possible..." Nova said, trying to sit up. "Still... she doesn't have a deck she... wants to use. I'll prevent that from happening again..."

Within the stadium, both players were at 5 damage. Aichi had Soul Saver Dragon on the field with a full field of Royal Paladins, while Forte only had Gancelot as his Vanguard with Marron supporting and Blaster Blade in the back with Wingal. "This is my last chance... but I'm not done!" Forte said as he drew his card. "Ha! Alright, this might be just what I need! I call Gallatin!" Aichi seemed to look worried with only 2 cards in his hand. He had a Knight of Truth Gordon in his rears though, so his defense seemed to be alright. "Gancelot, Counterblast one more time! Power +5k and another critical! I'm going all out this turn for Sera-neechan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"Does it matter?" Seiki bluntly says, glancing over to him as he starts to sit up. "Just because she doesn't want to use it means nothing. If your teammates can't win the two battles, she'll have no choice because obviously you're in no condition to overexert yourself."

"Ahh!!! Forte-kun activated the CounterBlast!" Mimi shouts, staring at the match with wide eyes. "Mika-san, could this be the end of Aichi-kun!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:41 am

"I can't... let that happen again..." Nova said as he glared at the ceiling. "I'll risk myself if need be... It doesn't bother me to do so..."

"Gancelot, attack!" he called out, pointed out to Aichi's Soul Saver Dragon. "I can't let you, Forte," he said as he showed Issult in his hand. "Perfect guard!"

"Oh, he has a perfect guard! This means the Drive check determines everything! If Forte can get a trigger, Aichi won't be able to guard, but if he can't... Aichi will survive the turn!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 am

Seiki sighs at Nova's stubborness, shaking her head as she looks at him. "Do you really think the nurses will let you leave, first of all...as well as the officials." She pushes onto him, glaring lightly.

"Nyaaaa!!! Iseult!!! Will the Perfect Guard be teh end of Forte!?" Mimi shouts out, waving her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:52 am

"I..." Nova wanted to argue further, but she was right. He turned his head and said, "All they have to do is win... All I can do is believe in that image... for now, I will..."

"Twin Drive..." Forte called out. "First check..." He revealed the first card, Young Pegasus Knight. "Second..." In his mind, his heart, he knew he had to get a trigger, for Sera... for the team. He revealed the card, showing Future Knight Llew. "Critical Trigger! All effects to Blaster Blade! Wingal Boost, Blaster Blade attack!" Aichi yelled out as he took two damage. One was Elaine, meaning he was able to heal, but the other was not a trigger.

"Winner, Forte!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:56 am

"Believe all you want...it's not going to change what will happen in this next match. "Seiki said as the speakers were blaring overhed them, revealing the results of Forte and Aichi's battle. People were cheering as Mimi starts going crazy. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! That was so much fun!!!" She cheers as Zora ruffles Forte head.

"Aichi..." Misaki mutters lightly as she watches him head back. "You did great. Don't feel so down about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:01 am

Aichi gave a small smile, nodding lightly. "I did my best... He was really strong," he said lightly. "Forte, it was a great battle!" Forte nodded and said, "Yeah... but I couldn't afford to lose either." Aichi gave him a confused look. "Can't afford... to lose, huh?" he said, turning to Misaki. "Misaki, do your best."

"The battle was definitely worthy of the finals!" the MC said as he turned to Mimi. "We can only imagine what the rest will give us. It's time for the second battle! Remember, this could decide the entire tournament!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 am

Zora huffs, seeing how she was ignored by Forte as she maeks her way to the table. Misaki nods at Aichi. "I'll do my best, Aichi." she encourages as she walks up to the center of the stadium. Both of the female fighters got their decks and fields ready, staring sternly at each other before flipping their cards.

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

On both sides of teh field, a blue bird appears as their vanguard. "Ahhh!!! They're both using the same deck!" Mimi shouts, leaning out of the railing as Zora and Misaki stare at each other in a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 am

Forte hadn't ignored Zora, but he was so caught up in the moment, he didn't have time to speak. More than anything, he was worn out from the fight. He didn't want to cheer her on, be he started to shout encouragement for her sake.

"Another mirror battle between two foes on opposite sides," the MC called out. "Will this end like the first fight, or can Misaki overcome the odds and rise as the Oracle expert! The makings of this battle are so intense!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 am

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! We're gonna see so many cute cute units during this match! I wanna se Tsukuyomi!!!!" She squeals as Mimi sits back down.

Zora sweatdrops lightly as she takes the first move. "Godhawk's skill!" She looks at the top five only to put them on the bottom. "Ride, Crescent Moon!" She rides the grade one, endingh er turn. Misaki mirrored her action, only superior riding the Grade 1. Soon, the mirror match became just that and more as the two females ended up bieng at 5 damage each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Hero

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:22 am

"What an even bout between two Oracle players!" the MC called out as he watched on. "At this point, anything can happen! Its so exciting!!"

"Zora, just one more hit and you've got this!" Forte called out, trying to be supportive. "Misaki, you can do it!" Kamui said on the other side. They sounded strangely similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regional Tournament   

Back to top Go down

The Regional Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15